Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Happy 4th of July!

I hope you all had a fun and festive day yesterday celebrating our country's 235th Birthday! We had a great time at our neighborhood block party grilling, visiting, laughing, playing Washers and watching fireworks! There were lots of adults and lots of kids and lots of dogs and it was such an enjoyable evening!


A friend snapped this of Piper and I later on in the evening yesterday. Piper was quite tired and hot so I took off the cute denim blue jumper she was wearing. Right after we took these pictures, I fed her and put her to bed. I think she was worn out!

I forgot to mention in Piper's 6 month update that she is sitting on her own so much better now! She used to be a good "assisted sitter" but I can actually walk away when she plays with her toys while sitting up! She is so in love with mirrors! Makes me smile:)

No comments:

Post a Comment