Sunday, February 20, 2011

11 Week Update

Have I mentioned how precious my little lady is and how much I love her?? I am having so much fun being a Mama!! She is getting bigger and bigger and filling out more by the day. I LOVE all of the cute rolls that are showing up all over her. On Tuesday she will be 11 weeks old (where has the time gone??) and I'm guessing she is in the 14 pound range. She has been wearing 3-6month clothing since she was 8 weeks old! By the time she was 5 weeks, she was already wearing size 1 diapers and since they only go up to 14 pounds, I'm thinking we're going to need to graduate to size 2 before long!

Piper is such a happy baby, rarely ever fussing. When she does fuss, it is because she is tired, hungry, or needs a diaper change. She has so many adorable facial expressions that leave me giggling and delighting in her constantly. We love to lie on the floor and play together with her toys. We will just talk to each other for hours! She sleeps for 10 hours at night and has for over two weeks. Just the other day, she was getting a little fussy right before nap time and rather than rocking her to sleep (even though I really wanted to!), I put her in her bed and she quietly talked herself to sleep in about 10 minutes! What a great kid! The Lord has blessed me indeed!

She has found her hands and LOVES to make a fist and suck on it... well, she tries to! Her little arms are so short and chunky that it appears she has a hard time getting the skin in her mouth and often soaks the little cuffs on whatever outfit she is wearing... trying to find the skin! Too cute! I love my baby girl so much!

Here are a couple more pictures for you to see... I know the family already saw several of these in an email I sent out. But I hope you all enjoy taking a peak:)



2 comments:

  1. Those bows are so big, she'll get really strong neck muscles lifting those beauties up...She looks shining and happy despite those fanciful bows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This last picture looks so much like Jerry! Oh she is so cute! Look at those cheeks!!!!

    ReplyDelete