Friday, March 18, 2011

P90X

I have now completed 9 days of P90X! And boy can I FEEL the burn! I look forward to pushing my limits just a little further every day and I already notice the results. It feels good to sweat for a solid hour+ every day, especially knowing it's for a good cause -- to rid myself of the rest of my baby-weight and then some:-)

I've got the "gym" set up down stairs in a room of the unfinished basement and it is working out great. I have an entertainment center down there along with the TV/DVD player so I can work out with Tony Horton (P90X guy) as I do my workouts. I bought an industrial strength pull-up bar and had a friend come over and help with the install process. I also got my yoga equipment along with 4 different weight resistance bands and dumb bells. Jerry's weight bench and weights are set up down there as well. My P90X set up is now complete! I told Jerry I'm going to (Lord willing) do several rotations of P90X and not just stop at one. So I've been calling it my "P365X":-)

Occasionally, Piper sleeps through the workouts... sometimes she is awake. I've got her bouncer and toys down there to help entertain her. Most of the time she just watches me and the TV and stays completely occupied, which is perfect. Today she was getting a little fidgety after about 45 minutes, so I put her on my Yoga mat and we did our Ab Ripper X workout together! Here is my little P90X partner from this morning...


I told her she's gonna have great abs if she keeps up with this workout... look at the lift she's got on those legs!!


And here she's working on some of her flutter kicks! If only I could move my legs that fast:-)

2 comments:

  1. Oh that's awesome, Erin!! Tim and I are hoping to start that in the next month. You'll have to tell me how it goes. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once a partner always a partner. She'll urge you on. Wish I had the flexibility like that:) She's urging me on too!

    ReplyDelete