Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Pictures!

Here are some pictures of our baby girl! These have been taken over the course of about 10 days... Thanks for looking!


Workin' on tummy time while checkin' out the toys on her play gym.

Sneakin' a peak at a Baby Einstein video. Perhaps I should have positioned her to face the television... then she wouldn't have had to work so hard!

Chewing on those thick 'n chunky fingers. They are her fave!


Happy Piper loves her swing... and so does her Mama! (taken on her 3 mo birthday along with the next two pictures)

Hangin' out on the floor with Mama...

Where's Piper? I thought the Queensland chair would make a pretty background in her red outfit. Turns out it didn't. It was too much red and too much of a distraction! She couldn't keep her eyes off the flowers!

I thought I'd sneak in a picture of these beautiful flowers... After Ruger (the dog) died, some neighbors brought these over along with a really sweet card for our family.

Happy baby laughin' it up with Mama in her cute Tommy hoodie from Aunt Kit!

Enjoying her play gym... I love those beautiful brown eyes and plump cheeks!

And once again Happy Piper crackin' up at her craaaazy Mama! She is so much fun! (Even as I type this I hear her on the monitor waking up from her nap just talking and giggling to herself... so precious!)

3 comments:

  1. Seriously...the cutest baby...ever!! Thanks for sharing the pictures...they make me smile!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, Mamageese is a little late in posting this...Great photography, beautiful subject. I can just hear you two laughing together. So happy. Fun to have a little girl, huh? Love you, little girl:)

    ReplyDelete