Thursday, May 5, 2011

This and That


Helpin' Mama make some chocolate chip banana bread.

I love this pic... she looks like she actually ate a taste... but I promise she didn't :-)

LOVE the bald spot in the back of her head. Makes me smile! It is slowly starting to grow back in!

This little bunny got caught in the window well... poor little guy. I was down there working out and kept hearing this scratching noise. I walked over to find him all curled up in the corner. He was so scared:-(

He was so wild! I was trying to catch him in the window well and he got so scared he actually jumped in to the house down in the basement! I finally cornered him again in this box and took him outside. It took him a couple minutes to come out... I felt so bad for him.

Piper had her FIRST bowl of rice cereal! I can't believe she's getting so big! She LOVED it too!

I couldn't shovel it in fast enough... here she is "helping" me put the food in her mouth.

So sad her bowl is empty. And I promise I did not leave her on the table unattended sitting in the bumbo... I was with her the whole time!

Our little Cheeks almost 5 months old! Where has the time gone? I love those beautiful brown eyes!

1 comment:

  1. The Nearhoof's are very appreciative of that banana bread! :) Love those cheeks!!

    ReplyDelete