Friday, February 25, 2011

Piper's Precious Personality!

Mama - "Ok Piper, it's time for another photo shoot! I just love to take pictures of my precious baby girl! Here... come sit in the rocking chair and give Mama a big smile! Ready?? Say Cheese!"

Piper - "Hold on Mama. I see something... what is all that stuff on the coffee table?"
Mama - "Those are all of Mama's papers... I'm trying to clean out the file cabinet. Now look over here and smile for me! Say cheese Piper! Come on and smile for Mama!!"

Piper - "You mean ike this Mama? Is this a good smile??!!"
Mama - "Yes! That's perfect! Now, can you look-over-here and give me a smile? Come on pretty girl! Smile for the camera... look over here!!"
[Piper looks at camera and smiles... Mama misses...]
Piper - "Shouldn't we sing a song now Mama? You are always singing to me... so lets sing a song for the camera!"
Mama - "Ok pretty girl... you sing a song for Mama. I love to hear that pretty voice! Good job... now can you look at the camera for me? Over hear baby girl... smile for the camera!"
[Again Piper looks at camera to smile... and Mama misses...]

Piper - "Now I need to look at the fan... I haven't looked at it in at least 2 minutes so I have to look again...You keep telling me to smile and I'm trying... I really am... but the camera is taking too long to reset!"
Mama - "I know! Mama is not fast enough! You take a peak at that fan... you look precious anyway!"

Mama - "Now can you look over here for Mama?? Pleeeaaassseee? Perfect! Whoops! But you forgot to smile! Do it one more time and I'll try to be quick with the camera..."
Piper - "Can we be done with this photo shoot Mama? I think I have to shooey-shooey..."
Mama - "Ok baby girl! That's all for today... you are so precious!"


Piper - "Just kidding Mama! I didn't have to shooey-shooey! Hurry with the camera... here's my smile!!!"
Mama - "Oh thank you Sweet P! I love it! Perfect! Mama loves you so much!"

3 comments:

  1. So, So cute. I can just hear you guys talking to each other.....laughing, and having such a fun time...Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh she is beautiful and the way your conversations flows is adorable! When she actually talks I can hear her saying just those exact things!!! So glad you have her in your life, she is amazing!!! Love all of y'all

    ReplyDelete